Detailed Sketch of the 4 day Conference.
Registration 25th Aug:
Ribbon Picking time
- TA Forms with Tickets submission
- Room and Bed Allotment
- The Ribbon picking time
DAY 1-August 26th: Inauguration
- Wake up at 4:30 am. Breakfast will be given at 6:30 am and we would leave for the venue by 7:30am.
- We will reach the venue by 8:30 am
- 9am – 10.30 am– Inauguration of the NGC national Conference in CESS – This would take place in the auditorium .
- 10:30 am – 12noon-Cultural Programme State wise cultural programme will presented by the teams as per the alphabetical order
Introduction to Climate Change
- 12:00noon – 12:30 pm – Climate Change Discussion: Chaitanya IYCN
- 12.30pm – 1.15pm – lunch
- 1:15pm -3:00pm NGC Mock Eco Parliament
- 3.00 pm – 3:45 pm – Passing the resolutions from the NGC Mock Eco Parliament
- After a brief talk by Speaker on how the mock parliament session was carried out we will come out with the resolutions.
- 3:45 pm- 4:00pm – tea break
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – WOW the Wealth Out of Waste session in CESS.
- Reach Golkonda by 5.30
- 5.30pm- 8.00pm– Visit to Golconda fort and sound and light show
- After the Golconda Show is done go back to the venue for dinner by 9.30.
- 9:30 pm– After dinner respective rooms as organized before
Day 2 -27th August
- Wake up at 5:30 am. Breakfast will be given at 7:00 am till 7:45am.
- 8.00am to 8.30am-We will start workshops in rotation at 8:30am sharp.
- 8.30-10.00, 10.00-11.30, 11.30-1 –workshops
- 1.00-2.00 pm – lunch
- 2-3.30, 3.30-5 -workshops
- 5-6.15pm -Treasure Hunt
- 6:15pm-7:15pm– NGC flash mob dance practice Together
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm– Dinner
- 8.30-9.30 – Songs learnt during the Green Idol workshop will be performed.
Day 3 – 28th August : Green Trip
- 4.30 – Wake up
- 6.30am -4:00 pm: Hyderabad green trip start with a visit to Birla Mandir 7-9am
- Bus 1 and 2 to CII GBC 10-11.30 Travel to Salarjung Museum/Charminar 12.30 – 2pm
- Bus 3 Charminar/Salarjung Museum/ 10-11.30/ CII GBC 12.30-2.pm
- Volunteers will have to make sure kids are in their buddy systems.
- Snacks on the way in the bus.
- Lunch at 2.30-3-15 at NTR Gardens
- All buses go to STP(sewage treatment plant at NTR Marg) visit 3.15-4pm
NTR Gardens Program
- 4.00pm-5.30pm-NGC painting on banner.
- 5.30pm-6:15pm –short practice in another location close to the venue.(Preparation for the flash mob dance).
- 6.15pm – NGC flash mob dance – Once the dance is done the students will have to go in their buddy groups and talk to the crowd.
Day 4 – 29th August: Closing
- 8:00am -8:30am– FOS (friends of snakes)
- 8:30am – 9:00 am – Puppy time by Blue Cross. NGC Student’s Power Point Shows & Action Plan in 4 groups paralelly
- 9am – 10am – 10 students
- 10am – 11am – 10 students
- 11am – 12noon – 10 students
- 12noon – 1:00 pm – 10 students
- 1pm to 2pm -Lunch
- 2.00pm -3.00pm- state working groups present regional activities for the future.
- 3-5pm – closing
- Closing Ceremony
- This is the time when the students will be given their certificates and mementoes.
- The students will be making a huge banner by throwing paint on it and making designs out of it and this will be used as the back drop for the closing ceremony.
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Funtime